List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul Green Date:September 1 2006 11:56am
Subject:RE: Patches to correct build issues on Stratus VOS
View as plain text
Lenz Grimmer [mailto:lenz@stripped] wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> On Tue, 30 May 2006, Green, Paul wrote:
>
> > >That you had built and run MySQL, and all tests pass, and no new
> > >patches are necessary.
> > >For example, we may want to wait till we have complete set
> > >of patches that are required for a working binary.
> >
> > That makes sense.  I will make a point to send you another set of
> > patches once all the tests work.  That way, there will be a
> > record of
> > all the patches needed to make it work on VOS.  If you
> > would prefer to
> > wait and review the patches at that time, that's fine by me.
>
> Just catching up on some old stuff here - is there any update
> regarding these patches to get MySQL working on VOS?

I have been unable to get finish this work.  I'm trying to find a VOS
customer to sponsor the work so that I can devote my full attention to
it.  I don't have a specific timeframe for completing the port, but I'm
hopeful that it will finish sometime in 2007.

Thanks
PG
Thread
Patches to correct build issues on Stratus VOSPaul Green24 May
  • Re: Patches to correct build issues on Stratus VOSSergei Golubchik26 May
RE: Patches to correct build issues on Stratus VOSPaul Green30 May
  • Re: Patches to correct build issues on Stratus VOSSergei Golubchik30 May
  • RE: Patches to correct build issues on Stratus VOSStewart Smith31 May
  • RE: Patches to correct build issues on Stratus VOSLenz Grimmer31 Aug
RE: Patches to correct build issues on Stratus VOSPaul Green1 Sep
  • RE: Patches to correct build issues on Stratus VOSLenz Grimmer1 Sep