List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sergei Golubchik Date:April 10 2006 2:54pm
Subject:Re: getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)
View as plain text
Hi!

First: please don't forget to cc: your questions to the list,
so that others could benefit from the knowlegde share too.
Also you can get faster replies, because more developers will see your
question and will have their chance to answer.

> Also, while i'm strolling around MySQL in gdb, are there any
> toString-like methods to give a string representation of an
> expression complile tree ala :?
>   p sel->where->as_string()

  Item::print()

Though it uses String class, so I'm not sure you can call it from gdb
the way you want. You can try the following workaround:

  String gdb_print_buf;
  char *Item::gdb_print()
  {
    print(&gdb_print_buf);
    return gdb_print_buf.c_ptr();
  }

Regards,
Sergei

--
   __  ___     ___ ____  __
 / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__  MySQL AB, Senior Software Developer
/_/  /_/\_, /___/\___\_\___/  Kerpen, Germany
       <___/  www.mysql.com
Thread
getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)Eric Prud'hommeaux1 Apr
  • Re: getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)SGreen3 Apr
    • Re: getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)Eric Prud'hommeaux3 Apr
      • Re: getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)Eric Prud'hommeaux5 Apr
        • RE: getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)Rick James5 Apr
          • RE: getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)Stewart Smith6 Apr
          • RE: getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)Stewart Smith6 Apr
        • Re: getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)Sergei Golubchik6 Apr
          • Re: getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)Eric Prud'hommeaux6 Apr
            • Re: getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)Sergei Golubchik10 Apr
              • Re: getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)Eric Prud'hommeaux15 Apr
                • Re: getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)Sergei Golubchik18 Apr
                • Re: getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)Sanja Byelkin18 Apr
  • Re: getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)Sergei Golubchik3 Apr
Re: getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)Sergei Golubchik10 Apr
  • Re: getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)Eric Prud'hommeaux10 Apr
    • Re: getting table meta data (primary key, in this case)Eric Prud'hommeaux11 Apr