List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeremy Cole Date:March 27 2002 7:01am
Subject:Re: Time delay after bk commit messages?
View as plain text
Hi JeremyZ,

> Roughly how longer after an automated "bk commit" notice appears,
> should I expect it to be reflected in a "bk pull" from the public
> repository?

Well, the messages are generated when a developer commits to his local
repository, so it really can't be said when they will push... they might
be working on something for weeks, or they might push 3 seconds after
committing... I think in general, MySQL AB people push within about 24
hours after committing.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

JeremyC

--
To learn more about consulting, visit http://www.mysql.com/consulting/

Thread
Time delay after bk commit messages?Jeremy Zawodny27 Mar
  • Re: Time delay after bk commit messages?Jeremy Cole27 Mar
    • Re: Time delay after bk commit messages?Jeremy Zawodny27 Mar