List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:January 16 2001 7:00pm
Subject:Re: for details regarding mysql download and installing on solaris.
View as plain text
On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 09:32:53AM -0800, Kumar Nair [CONTRACTOR] wrote:
> I would like to design mysql database using some gui tools
> (mysqlgui)..suggest me some tools that support mysql on solaris.
> Also the method/steps in installation and configuring them on solaris
> will be highly appreciated.

This list is for discussing the internal code of MySQL.

Please ask your question to mysql@stripped, the general MySQL
list.  In order to handle the volume of mail we get, we need to be
somewhat strict about where questions get posted.  A list of all of
the available MySQL mailing lists is available from our web site.

    http://www.mysql.com/documentation/lists.html

Tim

--
  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Tim Smith <tim@stripped>