List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jane Benedict Date:October 6 2005 10:27pm
Subject:Database Internals Developer position at ANTs software in Burlingame, CA
View as plain text
Senior Database Kernel Developer

ANTs software inc. has developed a high-speed relational database, the ANTs
Data Server, which is based on our patent-pending lock-free datastructure
technology.

We are looking for a Senior Database Engine Developer with experience in
developing online backup, replication and other core functionality to join
our Database Engine Team.

Requirements:
3+ years experience doing internals development of a commercially available
database engine.
3+ years experience in database internals algorithms with focus on
optimizer, parser, executor, and transaction processing.
3+ years experience in multithreaded programming
We will consider someone with Operating Systems Internals Development
background.
C++ on Windows or Solaris.
We are looking for someone who is a mid-to-senior level developer. This
position is very specific for a database engine developer, not a database
user.

To apply, please send your resume to jane.benedict@stripped

Thanks

Jane Benedict
Staffing Manager
ANTs software, inc.
650-931-0582
415-309-0606
www.ants.com

Jane Benedict
Staffing Manager
ANTs Software
www.ants.com
jane.benedict@stripped
650-931-0582
415-309-0606

Thread
Database Internals Developer position at ANTs software in Burlingame, CAJane Benedict7 Oct