List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:March 6 2002 7:35pm
Subject:Re: Re: Strange error during mysql-4.0.2 compilation

View as plain text
Your message cannot be posted because it appears to be either spam or
simply off topic to our filter. To bypass the filter you must include
one of the following words in your message:

database,sql,query,table,handler,compile,ChangeSet

If you just reply to this message, and include the entire text of it in the
reply, your reply will go through. However, you should
first review the text of the message to make sure it has something to do
with MySQL. Just typing the word MySQL once will be sufficient, for example.

You have written the following:

Hi!

> <joc@stripped>> writes:

Fournier> Hi,
Fournier> In fact the problem was not in autoconf but in automake : it seems the new
Fournier> modification in the build process are no more compatible with automake-1.5 :
Fournier> I installed automake-1.4p5 and now it works fine. autoconf-2.52 is ok.

Thanks for the update; I have updated the manual regarding this and
will put on my todo to fix automake 1.5 in 4.0.2 shortly.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Re: Re: Strange error during mysql-4.0.2 compilationMichael Widenius6 Mar