List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:January 4 2001 3:59pm
Subject:send beta vesion cd
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Manish" == Manish Agarwal <manish@stripped> writes:

Manish> please send me the beta version cd at the following address
Manish> MANISH AGARWAL
Manish> A-2-32, SAFFRONY APPARTMENT,
Manish> NR SARKARITUBE WELL,
Manish> BOPAL
Manish> AHMEDABAD-3800581
Manish> GUJARAT
Manish> INDIA
Manish> manish@stripped
Manish> manish_agarwal_it@stripped

Sorry, but we don't provide CD.

You can however download the full version of MySQL from:

http://www.mysql.com/downloads/

Our business idea is to provide MySQL for free (GPL) and at the same
time provide high quality support for MySQL with direct access to the
MySQL developers by email. Those that doesn't need support, but want
to support our efforts in creating a free, high quality SQL database
can do that by paying for a MySQL license or by taking MySQL basic
email support.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
send beta vesion cdManish Agarwal4 Jan
  • Re: send beta vesion cdThimble Smith4 Jan
  • send beta vesion cdMichael Widenius4 Jan