List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:December 28 2001 5:21pm
Subject:patch for mysqldump.c
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Benjamin" == Benjamin Pflugmann <benjamin-mysql@stripped>
> writes:

Benjamin> Hi.
Benjamin> While looking for the file descriptor bug in mysqldump (see bugs
Benjamin> list), I came up with some other changes. The patch is can be found
Benjamin> here: <url: http://pflugmann.de/benjamin/patch_mysqldump.txt>. It is
Benjamin> meant to be applied the patch for the abovementioned bug, but should
Benjamin> work anyhow.

Benjamin> The patch does the following:
Benjamin> - fix spelling of write_heder to be write_header
Benjamin> - insert missing my_fclose(sql_file,...) in error handling
Benjamin> - fix core dump, if querying keys on pre-3.23 server fails
Benjamin>   ((sql_file != stdout) is wrong since -r was introduced)
Benjamin> - corrected some intentation
Benjamin> - increase the version number to 8.17 (hope you don't mind ;-)

Looks good!

Thanks!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
patch for mysqldump.cBenjamin Pflugmann28 Dec
  • patch for mysqldump.cMichael Widenius28 Dec