List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:December 10 2001 2:56am
Subject:Re: MySQL 3.22 Database limits Also in 3.23
View as plain text
hi!

>>>>> "Burton" == Burton Lape <llinuxl@stripped> writes:

Burton> I guess what Im saying is it appears to be a problem
Burton> with the size of the buffer in the MySQLManager.
Burton> How do I go about increasing this so I can display a
Burton> few hundred thousand records...about a hundred
Burton> thousand rows and about 15 colums full of data?

We are not support MySQLManager anymore.

We will very soon (within 1-2 weeks ?) release a new much better
MySQL GUI client (MyCC) that shouldn't have this problem.

Please subscribe to announce@stripped and stay tuned...

Regards,
Monty
Thread
MySQL 3.22 Database limits Also in 3.23Burton Lape4 Dec
  • Re: MySQL 3.22 Database limits Also in 3.23Burton Lape4 Dec
    • Re: MySQL 3.22 Database limits Also in 3.23Michael Widenius10 Dec
  • Re: MySQL 3.22 Database limits Also in 3.23Sinisa Milivojevic5 Dec