List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:November 30 2001 3:27pm
Subject:mysqlhotcopy with Raid support
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Martin" == Martin Waite <martin@stripped> writes:

Martin> Hi,
Martin> Here's a patch to add support for RAID tables
Martin> to mysqlhotcopy v1.13 (as supplied with MySQL 3.23.45).

Martin> This has been tested on Linux and probably works
Martin> on other Unix-type systems.  It doesn't work with
Martin> Windows, and I doubt that it works using the scp
Martin> method.

Martin> regards,
Martin> Martin

<cut>

Thanks for the patch;  We will include this in the next MySQL version.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
mysqlhotcopy with Raid supportMartin Waite30 Nov
  • mysqlhotcopy with Raid supportMichael Widenius30 Nov