List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:December 12 2000 1:35pm
Subject:Question
View as plain text
>>>>> "Norbert" == Norbert de Jonge <norbertdejonge@stripped>
> writes:

Sorry, but this is the wrong list to post questions;  This list is for
discussing MySQL internal development.

Please repost to mysql@stripped;  Just to be able to maintain
all the mail we get, we must have rather strict policies where we
allow people to post things. Thanks for understanding!

Regards,
Monty

Norbert> Hi guys,
Norbert> I have a short question...

Norbert> I would like to know how I can get hold of the layout
Norbert> of the complete mysql system catalog, including the
Norbert> autopopulation.

Norbert> What I need it for is the following, we want to
Norbert> auto-generate forms with PHP, which look in the system
Norbert> catalog for the table metadata and choose the correct
Norbert> types of controls and lables automatically. If you
Norbert> happen to have any experience on this matter, please
Norbert> also add that information.

Norbert> Thank you for your consideration.

Norbert> Sincerely,

Norbert> Norbert de Jonge

Thread
QuestionNorbert de Jonge12 Dec