List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 12 2001 2:11pm
Subject:Re: two identical header files?
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Dmitry" == Dmitry Mityugov <OxDD@stripped> writes:

Dmitry> Hi Monty,
Dmitry> Thank you for the reply.

Dmitry> The duplicate header files is a problem. Not a major one of course, but when
Dmitry> I need to modify global.h, I'd prefer to have only one copy of the file.

You only have to modify global.h;  When you do 'make' my_global.h will
automaticly be updated.

Dmitry> Hope this will be fixed in the next major release of mySQL.

It will be fixed in 4.0.1

Regards,
Monty
Thread
two identical header files?Dmitry Mityugov10 Sep
  • Re: two identical header files?Dmitry Mityugov10 Sep
  • Re: two identical header files?Dana Powers10 Sep
    • Re: two identical header files?Michael Widenius11 Sep
Re: two identical header files?Dmitry Mityugov11 Sep
  • Re: two identical header files?Michael Widenius12 Sep