List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 8 2001 9:15pm
Subject:BDB index corruption
View as plain text

>>>>> "Dana" == Dana Powers <dana@stripped> writes:

Dana> I have been having consistent problems with index corruption using BDB
Dana> tables in the 3.23.38 source version. Looking at the Change Log entries for
Dana> 3.23.40, i think this may have already been addressed. Does anyone have a
Dana> more detailed
Dana> explanation of the bugs addressed by these two fixes:

Dana> Changes in release 3.23.40
Dana>  - Fixed problem with UPDATE and BDB tables.
Dana>  - Fixed hard bug in BDB tables when using key parts.

Dana> Im going to try to navigate the bitkeeper changesets, but im not sure how to
Dana> see which ones
Dana> were used in which version - any help on that as well?

I just fixed two hard bugs when using BDB tables in MySQL 3.23.42;
Now everything seems to work nicely!
(I have also added some new tests to ensure the the bugs are fixed).

I suggest you either upgrade your source to 3.23.42 from our bk tree
or wait about 24 hours when 3.23.42 should be available for downloads.

BDB index corruptionDana Powers7 Sep
  • BDB index corruptionMichael Widenius8 Sep