List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:September 8 2001 9:15pm
Subject:BDB index corruption
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Dana" == Dana Powers <dana@stripped> writes:

Dana> I have been having consistent problems with index corruption using BDB
Dana> tables in the 3.23.38 source version. Looking at the Change Log entries for
Dana> 3.23.40, i think this may have already been addressed. Does anyone have a
Dana> more detailed
Dana> explanation of the bugs addressed by these two fixes:

Dana> Changes in release 3.23.40
Dana>  - Fixed problem with UPDATE and BDB tables.
Dana>  - Fixed hard bug in BDB tables when using key parts.

Dana> Im going to try to navigate the bitkeeper changesets, but im not sure how to
Dana> see which ones
Dana> were used in which version - any help on that as well?

I just fixed two hard bugs when using BDB tables in MySQL 3.23.42;
Now everything seems to work nicely!
(I have also added some new tests to ensure the the bugs are fixed).

I suggest you either upgrade your source to 3.23.42 from our bk tree
or wait about 24 hours when 3.23.42 should be available for downloads.

Regards,
Monty

Thread
BDB index corruptionDana Powers7 Sep
  • BDB index corruptionMichael Widenius8 Sep