List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Larry McVoy Date:December 1 2000 8:03am
Subject:Re: check out the lates BKWeb
View as plain text
> I can no longer complain about bitkeeper's lack of a good web
> interface to the repository. Great stuff. :-)
>
> Isolating changes is a breeze now given that I've used cvsweb (and
> plain old cvs, of course) quite heavily.

If you are using BKWeb to find bugs, you are really missing out on some
powerful tools.  Check out "bk sccstool".  It's much nicer.  We'll do a
"Bug Hunting HOWTO" some day, but suffice it to say that as nice as
BKWeb is, none of the developers use it, we all use the GUI tools, they
are way better.
--
---
check out the lates BKWebLarry McVoy1 Dec