List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 21 2001 11:04am
Subject:Patch for Gemini support
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Furgal <mikef@stripped> writes:

Michael> Monty:

Michael> Per our phone conversation last week.  Attached is a patch
Michael> file that has changes we have made since the last check-in
Michael> we did.  The patch file was generated using:
Michael> diff --unified --new-file --recursive ./sql ../mysql-3.32.41/sql

Michael> Please let me know if you have any question concerning the
Michael> changes.

Most of the thinks looks ok. There is a lot of small things I have to
change to get the patch cleaner but nothing hard.

I like to keep all Gemini stuff in
the ha_gemini.cc and ha_gemini.h files and not spread things around.

Mike> P.S. I would also like to give you ha_gemini.cc and ha_gemini.h
Mike> but the patch for those 2 files is more than the 30,000 byte limit
Mike> on the internals list (my first try bounced), so please advise.diff --unified
> --new-file --recursive ./sql/field.cc ../mysql-3.23.41/sql/field.cc

You can send the above files directory to me.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
Patch for Gemini supportMichael Furgal20 Aug
  • Re: Patch for Gemini supportSasha Pachev20 Aug
  • Patch for Gemini supportMichael Widenius21 Aug