List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 13 2001 10:31am
Subject:Re: bk commit into 3.23 tree
View as plain text
Hi!

>>>>> "Colin" == Colin Faber <cfaber@stripped> writes:

Colin> heh How about some work on the 4.0.0 source tree? ;-)

Colin> monty@stripped wrote:

>> Below is the list of changes that have just been commited into a local
>> 3.23. repository of monty.

We need to still do bug fixes on 3.23 (I made 3.23.41 read for a
release a couple of minutes ago and am I just now waiting for Matt to
update the web site).

There will be a BIG patch from me for 4.0 within 2 weeks, after which
we will start preparing to do a 4.0-alpha release.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
bk commit into 3.23 treemonty11 Aug
  • Re: bk commit into 3.23 treeColin Faber11 Aug
    • Re: bk commit into 3.23 treeMichael Widenius13 Aug