List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 5 2001 5:25pm
Subject:Re: Bug with UNION in mysql-4.0
View as plain text
Hi!

Please post future emails about compilation problems with MySQL 4.0 to
internals@stripped, as this is the proper forum for this.

Fournier> Hi,
Fournier> Latest modification seems to not have been propagated yet as I obtain the
Fournier> following error message :

Fournier> 010805 12:23:15  mysqld started

Fournier> /usr/local/libexec/mysqld: Fatal error: Error message file
Fournier> '/usr/local/share/mysql/english/errmsg.sys' had only 213 error messages, but
Fournier> it should have at least 216 error messages.
Fournier> Check that the above file is the right version for this program!

Fournier> Could you send me the right errmsg.sys ?

The .sys file should be automaticly generated.
Try doing this:

cd sql/share
make fix_errors

Note that you must do 'automake' in the top level MySQL directory to
ensure that you have the latest Makefile's in place.

Regards,
Monty
Thread
bk commit into 4.1 tree (monty:1.1645)monty2 Dec