List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:August 5 2001 5:25pm
Subject:Re: Bug with UNION in mysql-4.0
View as plain text

Please post future emails about compilation problems with MySQL 4.0 to
internals@stripped, as this is the proper forum for this.

Fournier> Hi,
Fournier> Latest modification seems to not have been propagated yet as I obtain the
Fournier> following error message :

Fournier> 010805 12:23:15  mysqld started

Fournier> /usr/local/libexec/mysqld: Fatal error: Error message file
Fournier> '/usr/local/share/mysql/english/errmsg.sys' had only 213 error messages, but
Fournier> it should have at least 216 error messages.
Fournier> Check that the above file is the right version for this program!

Fournier> Could you send me the right errmsg.sys ?

The .sys file should be automaticly generated.
Try doing this:

cd sql/share
make fix_errors

Note that you must do 'automake' in the top level MySQL directory to
ensure that you have the latest Makefile's in place.

bk commit into 4.1 tree (monty:1.1645)monty2 Dec