List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gene Diveglia Date:May 5 2004 1:28am
Subject:NDB behavior with -d
View as plain text
Hi, I've been working with NDB on OS X 10.3.3 and I have observed that
starting mgmtsrvr or ndb with the '-d' option does not appear to have
an obvious effect on the behavior of either application.  Specifically,
one might expect that using '-d' would put the application in the
background and return a prompt.

I didn't want to file a bug against this until I understood what the
expected behavior was supposed to be.  Can anyone shed any light on
this?

Many thanks,

-Gene Diveglia

Thread
NDB behavior with -dGene Diveglia5 May
  • Re: NDB behavior with -dMagnus Svensson5 May