List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeremy Cole Date:July 25 2001 8:55pm
Subject:Large Patches coming in the BitKeeper tree
View as plain text
Hi,

This should be of interest to any of you using the BitKeeper tree, or
subscribed to mailing lists where BitKeeper commits are posted.

I am currently in a project reorganizing the entire manual, which will
obviously generate some rather large diffs.  I have just now committed my
changes to chapter 1 of the manual, and the unified diff was over 3.5MB.

Just beware, especially dialup users, you may be in for some long
downloads when you run the innocent ``bk pull'' over the next week or so.

Thanks for the support, and everyone should check out the new manual as
it's coming, tell me if I've done anything incredibly dumb. :)

Regards,

Jeremy

--
For technical support contracts, go to https://order.mysql.com/

Thread
Large Patches coming in the BitKeeper treeJeremy Cole25 Jul
  • Re: Large Patches coming in the BitKeeper treeSergei Golubchik25 Jul
  • Re: Large Patches coming in the BitKeeper treeJeremy Zawodny26 Jul