List:Internals« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bjorn Borud Date:November 13 2000 2:54pm
Subject:MyISAM C API
View as plain text
I have been struggling with the MyISAM C API for a while now, trying
to understand how it works since I am interested in making use of
MyISAM separately without MySQL,  but so far I can't say that I have
been very successful.  I've looked at the examples provided with
MyISAM, but it still isn't clear to me how things work.

Monty sent me a list of the functions used by the MyISAM interface,
but I still lack a clear understanding of the data structures that are
involved.  although the test programs demonstrate use of them, the
code is very sparingly commented leaving much to be guessed.

has anyone here worked on the MyISAM interface?  I am getting pretty
desperate now.  if I'm not able to figure it out soon I'll have to
abandon MyISAM and go ahead with something else in my project.

Thread
MyISAM C APIBjorn Borud13 Nov
  • Re: MyISAM C APIsasha13 Nov
    • what am I missing here...Bjorn Borud23 Nov