List:InnoDB Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Rahul Jha Date:September 24 2012 11:36am
Subject:Issue while converting a table from MyISAM to InnoDB
View as plain text
Hi, I have found this difference while converting one of the table from
MyISAM to InnoDB engine. I am giving you the differences what i noticed.
Could you please answer the possible reason for this.
*Name of the Table                 No of Rows                  Size
      Engine*
Profile                                      367,140
 81.0 M.B.          MyISAM
Profile                                      366,268
119.2 M.B.         InnoDB

in Innodb we are getting 872 lesser rows. what could be the possible reason
for this?
P.S. we don't have any Multimedia file in this table.

Regards,
Rahul

Thread
Issue while converting a table from MyISAM to InnoDBRahul Jha24 Sep
  • Re: Issue while converting a table from MyISAM to InnoDBPaul Wilson24 Sep