List:InnoDB Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Calvin Sun Date:August 11 2009 8:07pm
Subject:InnoDB Plugin Version 1.0.4 for MySQL 5.1.37 Released
View as plain text
The InnoDB team is pleased to announce the availability of InnoDB Plugin
release 1.0.4, which brings additional performance gains of 20% or more!

This latest early adopter version of the InnoDB Plugin introduces bug
fixes and additional new features, further enhancing InnoDB performance,
scalability, reliability, and ease of use. We are especially pleased
that this release includes several significant community contributions
<http://www.innodb.com/third-party-contributions-in-innodb-plugin-1-0-4/>.
We are grateful to Sun Microsystems, Google and Percona Inc., for their
contributions.

Please see the announcement
<http://www.innodb.com/2009/08/11/innodb-plugin-104-released/> and
download the newest InnoDB Plugin
<http://www.innodb.com/innodb_plugin/download/>.

Please report your comments and any problems or issues with the InnoDB
Plugin in the InnoDB Forums <http://forums.innodb.com/> or in the MySQL
bug database <http://bugs.mysql.com/>.

Thank you, and enjoy!

Calvin Sun
Innobase Oy/Oracle Corp.

Thread
InnoDB Plugin Version 1.0.4 for MySQL 5.1.37 ReleasedCalvin Sun12 Aug