List:InnoDB Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ANIL YADAV Date:February 9 2012 5:04pm
Subject:SAN guidelines for MySQL
View as plain text
Dear Team

I am Database administrator. We have a high transactional database. We want
to move on SAN. Are there any guidelines for SAN designing? like stripe
size, block size etc?

If not then how we will be able to achieve high IO?

--
Thanks & Regards

SAN guidelines for MySQLANIL YADAV9 Feb
  • Re: SAN guidelines for MySQLLuis Motta Campos9 Feb
    • Re: SAN guidelines for MySQLReindl Harald9 Feb