List:InnoDB Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reindl Harald Date:November 16 2011 2:08pm
Subject:Re: Innodb Recovery..
View as plain text

Am 16.11.2011 13:56, schrieb umapathi b:
> Anybody there to help ??!!
>
> I am not able to even recover with the option ..innodb_force_recovery=4.
> I don't even have the backup of the data ..

what do you expect if innodb-files are damaged / out of sync?
if you have no backup you probably took the hard way to learn

if data are important than backups are made, usually from a replication
slave and from time to time a offline-backup of the slave

Fwd: Innodb Recovery..umapathi b16 Nov
  • Re: Fwd: Innodb Recovery..Rik Wasmus16 Nov
  • Re: Innodb Recovery..Reindl Harald16 Nov