List:InnoDB Storage Engine« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:September 13 2009 8:10am
Subject:Re: Xtrabackup article posted
View as plain text
On 12 Sep 2009, at 22:31, Arthur Meeks Meeks wrote:

> I use xtrabackup all the time, but I found a problem some days
> ago...when using it, some slaves get delayed in the cluster, so I
> need to test the --throttle option in order to copy from one machine
> to the other one in a less aggressive way...
> Have you tested that?

I do use throttle, and I've not noticed any replication delay (and I
run mmm which notifies me if that happens). Perhaps you should try
running the backup on a slave?

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions

Xtrabackup article postedMarcus Bointon12 Sep
  • Re: Xtrabackup article postedArthur Meeks Meeks12 Sep
    • Re: Xtrabackup article postedMarcus Bointon13 Sep