List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:May 2 2003 8:13am
Subject:How to fix Select error (was Re: mysql control center)
View as plain text
Hi!

This problem is fixed in 0.9.2.  The reason why you're experiencing this
problem is because you installed a previous version of mysqlcc (0.9.1) and
saved the default values :(

To fix this, Edit the server and in the "MySQL Options" tab, change the
"Maximum Join Size" option to something more reasonable such as 1000000 (you
should currently have 1).

That will fix the problem.

You can also delete and re-create your server connections to fix the
problem.

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/?ref=mjdc
   __  ___     ___ ____  __

MySQL Users Conference and Expo
http://www.mysql.com/events/uc2003/

> Hi,

<CUT>
> When all statements are executed MySQL CC
> generates the following message:
>

> [MySQL] ERROR 1104: The SELECT would examine too many records and probably
> take a very long time. Check your WHERE and use SET OPTION
SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1
> if the SELECT is ok
>

> Using MySQL Control Panel I can query all records. Also using MySQL query
> commands I can retrieve all records.
>
> Please, help.

Thread
How to fix Select error (was Re: mysql control center)Jorge del Conde2 May