List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:March 20 2002 9:55pm
Subject:RE: Graphical MySQL Daemon for Mac OS X
View as plain text
Hi!

>> I have noticed that there is a GUI version of MySQLd for Windows, but
>> none exists on the Mac--the Mac OS X version of MySQL is basically a
>> port of the normal linux CLI version.

We don't have a GUI version of MySQL for windows;  We do have a GUI
administrator for windows which is to be replaced by MyCC in the near
future.

>> I have extensive Mac OS X programming experience and would be
>> interested in developing an advanced GUI version of MySQL for Mac OS
>> X.  Is the MySQL development team interested in such a venture?

If you are interested to port and extend MyCC for Mac OS X, please
send and email the MyCC lists with suggestions of things you could do!

>> Regards,
>> --
>>
>> Dan Parnell
>> President & CEO, P.M.M.P. Software
>> www.pmmpsoftware.com

Regards,
Monty
CTO of MySQL AB
Thread
RE: Graphical MySQL Daemon for Mac OS XMichael Widenius20 Mar