List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:April 8 2003 6:07am
Subject:Re: Database name display in query window
View as plain text
Hi!

The reason for this is because the query window now works differently.  One
can now have several tabs which act as independand queries so the window's
title must be sort of generic.

With the above in mind, which tab should MySQLCC take as the "principal" tab
in order to produce the window-title ?

I am open to suggestions on how would you make this work :)

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/?ref=mjdc