List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jørn Tage Tyskerud Date:March 19 2002 2:39pm
Subject:Can't create new tables in MyCC
View as plain text
Hi,

I've installed the MyCC v. 0.8.2 alpha on my Win2K computer and the gui
works fine. However, there are certain features I can't put to work,
e.g.create 'New Table' (popup on right-button) and help on 'Contents' (part
of the Help menu).=20

Also, I've tried to access the manual/documentation without luck. It
looks like I've not been able to install the MyCC manual/documentation.  Is
the documentation part of the 0.8.2-alpha Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP dist?
What am i missing?0

Thanks for any hints or pointers in the correct direction.

Sincerely,
Jørn Tage Tyskerud
Thread
Can't create new tables in MyCCJørn Tage Tyskerud19 Mar