List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:April 2 2003 12:04am
Subject:Re: ERROR 1104
View as plain text
Hi!

A minor bug managed to slip by 0.9.1 where the "Register Server" screen
didn't set the correct defaults for some newly introduced features....
That's why you're getting that error message;  the problem is some mysql
variables are being initialized too small for actual usage.

 To fix this you can either

a) wait for 0.9.2

or

b)  Edit your server and in the "MySQL Options" tab, set a reasonable value
for "Automatically limit SELECT queries to" and set the value for "Maximum
Join Size" to 1000000.  That should fix these problems.

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/?ref=mjdc