List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:FishPimp Date:March 18 2002 3:26am
Subject:Re: Creating tables
View as plain text
I'm not sure who are the developers, but here is an offer for you...

IF you are willing to spend some time on IRC with me about the todos and
current capabilities of the app, I would be happy to help write some docs
that clarify this for folks.

I noticed that the docs are a bit misleading at present time and the user
manual would be GREAT to have.

And about create tables...

I have done it using a query in the app.  So the app is stil very handy,
but it would be great to drag select them into existence...  less
thinking... me like that.