List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ali Zaid Date:March 15 2002 12:48am
Subject:MyCC doen't create tables???
View as plain text
Hi;

Thanks for the wonderful tool that you are building, I'm a developer who
is trying to find a good tools like mySQL for small/medium business that
don't require expensive licenses (such as oracle and MS sql server),
anyway I only really want to say, Good Job, we really appreciate your
work, and support your product in anyway.

I downloaded MyCC which seams a very good tool, we really like it,
except that we don't know how to create a table, we did create a
database but when we click on the database to create a table we get a
disabled create table button, is there any setting required??? Since we
couldn't find any help or document with myCC.

I would appreciate your fast response, since this may be one of the big
factors to change our solutions to mySQL.

Regards, Ali

MyCC doen't create tables???Ali Zaid15 Mar