List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:February 13 2003 4:50pm
Subject:Re: Crash bug in mysqlcc 0.8.9 and 0.8.10
View as plain text
Hi!

Are you using the "Prompt for password" feature in your servers ? ... if
that's the case this bug is already fixed in my local bk tree.  If you don't
have "Prompt for password" enabled for your servers, can you please give me
a full walk through on how to repeat the bug ?

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/?ref=mjdc