List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adam Hooper Date:March 8 2002 4:49am
Subject:RE: Segmentation fault after closing MyCC linux binary
View as plain text
The only flag I passed to my QT ./configure was "-thread". -shared is
default, so it does agree with INSTALL.txt's recommended values.

In reading over my initial submission, I guess I didn't elaborate on
this point: All I do is open and then close the binary and it segfaults.
But if I open and close my compiled version it doesn't. I don't connect
to any databases or anything. I just type "/opt/mycc/MyCC" and then
click the X in the upper-right (blackbox 0.62).

And it's not a big deal since the program seems to exit properly before
giving a segfault. It's just..... weird.

I'll give it some tests with KDE from CVS, GNOME, etc. tomorrow. You
never know.

Thanks!

---------------
Adam Hooper
adamh@stripped

On Thu, 2002-03-07 at 14:58, Jorge del Conde wrote:
> Hi Adam,
>
> Does this happen every time you close MyCC or only after certain
> circumstances ?
>
> ...what worries me is that you state it doesn't crash when compiled from
> source ... did you compile QT as specified in the INSTALL.txt file
> included with MyCC ?
>
> Regards,
> Jorge
> --
> For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/
>   /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Mr. Jorge del Conde <jorge@stripped>
>  / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__   MySQL AB, Full-Time Developer
> /_/  /_/\_, /___/\___\_\___/   Mexico City, Mexico
>        <___/   www.mysql.com

Thread
Segmentation fault after closing MyCC linux binaryAdam Hooper7 Mar
  • RE: Segmentation fault after closing MyCC linux binaryJorge del Conde7 Mar
    • RE: Segmentation fault after closing MyCC linux binaryAdam Hooper7 Mar
    • RE: Segmentation fault after closing MyCC linux binaryAdam Hooper8 Mar