List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:January 30 2002 7:00pm
Subject:RE: MySQLCC for Win
View as plain text
Hi!

I will fix this for the next version.

> Administration panel:
>
> It would be nice to have the status in vertikal order like
> the variables pane. It's hard to scroll:-)

This has already been thought of :-)

The reason why it displays horizontally is because that way it's much
easier to compare results when ever you click refresh.  Keep in mind you
can also select the fields you're interested in by right-clicking on the
grid and selecting "Choose Fields".

If you don't like it this way, you can "right-click" on the grid and
select "Traditional Mode" ... By doing that, you will change the display
Vertical mode.

> Future Request:
>
> In the main pane MySQL Servers you can select a database,
> then a table, get the context menue and do some operations
> like drop rename and so on. In the messages pane the result
> is shown, but not the corresponding SQL syntax. Would be fine
> to see this. More general it would be nice to got this
> written to the SQL history and to have the choice to display
> the SQL History from any window, e.g an option display SQL History.

This sounds reasonable, I will put this in my TODO list and hopefully
I'll have time to do it before the next release!

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/

Thread
MySQLCC for WinFriedhelm Betz30 Jan
  • RE: MySQLCC for WinJorge del Conde30 Jan