List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adam Hooper Date:March 7 2002 2:28pm
Subject:Feature request: USE and/or FROM change query window title?
View as plain text
If I'm running a query on one database and then decide to switch to
another using USE, it's be really cool if the actual window title would
change to that new database.

Also, it'd be neat if the window title changed each query, depending on
what the table name is after the "FROM" in the query.

I.e., if I double-click on table A I get the a query window with the
title "Data in table: 'tableA' in 'mydatabase'
[adamh@stripped:3306]". Let's say I ran the query "SELECT * FROM
tableb;" -- it'd be cool if the window title changed to "Data in table:
'tableB' in 'mydatabase' [adamh@stripped:3306]". :)

Thanks!

Adam Hooper
adamh@stripped

Thread
Feature request: USE and/or FROM change query window title?Adam Hooper7 Mar