List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:January 22 2003 9:04am
Subject:Re: Observations
View as plain text
Hi!

The query window has been optimized since 0.8.5 so you should be checking
things with one of the later MySQLCC versions.  To even speed the display of
data even more, we have plans on implementing our own grid, but that won't
happen until the next version of the client.

We do have plans on adding a Graphical Query Designer, but it will be some
time before we have a fully working prototype.

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/?ref=mjdc