List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:January 16 2003 1:54am
Subject:Re: MySQLCC connection bug
View as plain text
Hi!

Does your mysql server support the "SHOW DATABASES" command ?  There was a bug which
crashed mysqlcc when mysqld was started with --skip-show-database or when one didn't have
privileges to execute "SHOW DATABASES" (in mysql 4.X)  ?

If the above is true, then this bug has already been fixed for 0.8.8 !

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/?ref=mjdc