List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Jefferies Date:January 8 2003 2:15pm
Subject:An error occured while saving the temporary connection.
View as plain text
Hi, has anyone seen this error when registering a new MySQL Server in
mysqlcc?

"An error occured while saving the temporary connection."

Strangely, I have successfully connected to the server on the command line
using the same username/password I'm using in mysqlcc

thanks in adv,

pete

postmaster@stripped.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses known at the time of sending.

www.radioscape.com

An error occured while saving the temporary connection.Peter Jefferies8 Jan
Re: MySQL Workbench OSS / SE Beta available for download - Beta testers wanted!Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri19 Nov
  • Re: MySQL Workbench OSS / SE Beta available for download - Beta testerswanted!Michael G. Zinner19 Nov