List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Morton Date:February 16 2002 12:03am
Subject:RE: Feature request: Command-line tool integration
View as plain text
That would be a good feature. And pretty much a nessecity when doing this
stuff. GUI's are limited and this allows you to do everything, even if it
isn't totally GUI'd.

I have see some pretty comprehensive wizards (not that I personally like
wizards) for creating SQL statements.

Borland Interbase has a fairly similar device to create, prepare and process
statements. And you can display results of the queries in a similar fashion
to what you are describing in Interbase 5. Shame the rest of the db isnot
that good :-)

Rich