List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:December 8 2002 11:14am
Subject:Re: Major mysqlcc bug, rendering it almost unusable.
View as plain text
Hi!

I can't repeat this neither in Win32 nor in Linux ... can you please tell me
exactly what you did to reproduce this ?

To edit data in a table, make sure you issue a "SELECT * FROM table" query
and then double-click on the grid-cells.

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/?ref=mjdc