List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adam Hooper Date:December 8 2002 12:06am
Subject:Re: Major mysqlcc bug, rendering it almost unusable.
View as plain text
I personally cannot replicate this bug on Linux with the latest bk pull
(afaik no changes since 0.8.7). You must have somehow highlighted all
rows. Could you give more detailed instructions on how to replicate
this? (Including possibly a dump of the exact table data, etc).

As for editing data, just double-click on the cell you want to edit and
edit the text. Couldn't be simpler.

---------------
Adam Hooper
adamh@stripped

shannara@stripped wrote:
> This is actually an erritating bug, due to everytime this happens, I
> have to redo the whole table all over again....
>
> If you highlight a row of data in a table, and press delete (or even
> right-click, and pick Delete selected rows), it will delete every single
> row of data in that database, both highlighted and non-highlighted.. it
> effectively deletes ALL data in the table.... That makes this program
> unusable for deleting data in a table.
>
> Also, there is no way to edit data in a table.. are you planning on
> adding support for this some time in the future? It's not in the ToDo
> list...
>
> I am using 0.8.7
>
> -S-

Thread
Major mysqlcc bug, rendering it almost unusable.shannara8 Dec
  • Re: Major mysqlcc bug, rendering it almost unusable.Adam Hooper8 Dec
  • Re: Major mysqlcc bug, rendering it almost unusable.Jorge del Conde8 Dec
  • Multi Delete Bugshannara26 Dec