List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:November 20 2002 9:37pm
Subject:Re: MyCC bug
View as plain text
Hi!

I can't reproduce this bug :(  Can you please send me a complete
walk-through of what you did to make mysqlcc hang ?  .. you might even want
to attach the grant statements of the user you're trying to use to connect
to mysql so that I can have a better chance of getting the results you're
experiencing!

Regards,
Jorge
--