List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Morton Date:February 14 2002 1:16pm
Subject:RE: Teeny bug in syntax file: no "MODIFY" syntax.
View as plain text
Hi,

I am developing a product at the moment, and we are doing various
integrations to DB's including MySQL. However I am looking at using a GUI. I
don't want to go installing loads of different gui's, just pick two or three
from recommendation.

What is your opinion of MyCC???

IS it as good as other GUI's available.

Is it stable ?

Is it fully featured??? !!! ???

Does it support datarelationship charts?

Thanks for your time

Rich