List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:November 7 2002 3:29pm
Subject:Re: MySQLCC crashing with MySQL 4.0.4
View as plain text

Do you mean the "Administration Panel" when you say "system information
display" ? ... if that's the case, this has just been fixed in the current
source tree.

If you mean something different than the Admin panel, can you please provide
me with a detailed walkthough on how to reproduce the problem ?

Regardless of the above, does your mysql installation have innodb ? ... is
it enabled ?

You can check this by executing the following query:

"SHOW GLOBAL VARIABLES" and check for the line that says "have innodb"

For technical support contracts, visit
  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /    Mr. Jorge del Conde <jorge@stripped>
/_/  /_/\_, /___/\___\_\___/   Mexico City, Mexico