List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:November 7 2002 1:20am
Subject:Re: I kept getting linking errors in the latest state on FreeBSD
View as plain text
Gerardo,

> Definitively this is a compiler bug, i tried without -g, undefining DEBUG
and
> DEBUG_LEVEL, this bug is hopefully reproducible, i will try to test it on
> another machine to make sure, if i can reproduce it, i will mail the
> gcc/freebsd guys about it.

I wasn't able to reproduce any of the bugs you described in your previous
email :(

I was able to compile mysqlcc under FreeBSD without any problems at all.

The only difference between what you did and what I did is I didn't go
through all the configure stuff.  I went directly to qmake, but still that
doesn't explain the problems you're having :(

You can download the FreeBSD static release from the following url:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysqlcc/

This release will not be put in our website since I can't guarantee there
will be constant future releases of FreeBSD right now :(

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/?ref=mjdc

Thread
I kept getting linking errors in the latest state on FreeBSDGerardo Enrique Paredes Mancia7 Nov
  • Re: I kept getting linking errors in the latest state on FreeBSDGerardo Enrique Paredes Mancia7 Nov
  • Re: I kept getting linking errors in the latest state on FreeBSDGerardo Enrique Paredes Mancia7 Nov
  • Re: I kept getting linking errors in the latest state on FreeBSDJorge del Conde7 Nov
    • Re: I kept getting linking errors in the latest state on FreeBSDGerardo Enrique Paredes Mancia7 Nov