List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adam Hooper Date:February 8 2002 4:08pm
Subject:Feature request: nicer printing (in win32)
View as plain text
I haven't tested this extensively because of environmental concerns,
but:

I went to a table and looked at "Show Create" -- I wanted a list of
columns to glance at while coding. Everything is nice, but when I
clicked on the "print" icon and printed it, I was rather dismayed: Not
only were the fonts and colours reset to Windows defaults, but there are
no newlines! In its current state, the printing of an SQL query is
rather pointless.

Also, I haven't found a way to print out anything from the "results"
pane, or the right pane in the "console manager" window -- that would be
extremely useful.

This was tested with the binary release of 0.81-alpha on Win2k.

Thanks!

Adam Hooper
adamh@stripped

Thread
Feature request: nicer printing (in win32)Adam Hooper8 Feb