List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:October 28 2002 12:04pm
Subject:Re: Bug report
View as plain text
Hi

I am not able to reproduce this under WinXP nor Win98.  Which version of
MyCC are you using ?

Can you give me a complete reproducible walk-through of what you did to make
it crash ?

And last, which version of mysqld where you using ?

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/?ref=mjdc