List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Wexler Date:January 30 2002 5:06am
Subject:feature request
View as plain text
I'd like to see the ability to filter out/in various types of threads from the
process list. For example, I'd like to look at only threads with  a Command of
"Query" or only ones that aren't locked or asleep.
Also, the info section doesn't work well with multi-line SQL queries.

Also it would be very nice if this screen showed some totals. Total threads,
total running threads, total locked threads.

It would be nice if you could double click on info and have a window pop-up with
the entire query.

Thread
feature requestMike Wexler30 Jan
  • RE: feature requestJorge del Conde30 Jan
    • Re: feature requestMike Wexler30 Jan