List:GUI Tools« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge del Conde Date:October 16 2002 10:35am
Subject:RE: Problem with auto-complete on Linux version
View as plain text
Hi!

What you describe is a bug that affects all linux versions of mycc 0.8.4
:(

This has already been fixed in the bk tree so you can either:

a) clone the latest mycc bk repos and compile it yourself

or

b) wait until 0.8.5 is released which will be sometime this week.

> If it's a bug where do I report it?

this is the correct place :-)  thanks for reporting it !

Regards,
Jorge
--
For technical support contracts, visit https://order.mysql.com/?ref=mjdc